As the saying goes, there’s no time like the present! Take a few minutes now to browse and sample a few guided practices influenced by the Unified Mindfulness System that cover a range of topics from different teachers with different styles. Hopefully you will find one that makes you want to keep practicing. Enjoy!
Here are two contrasting practices exploring sensory experience. These are brief, introductory practices, each about 10 minutes. If they resonate with you and you wish to extend your practice time, simply pause the audio during periods of silence.
How we SEE, HEAR, FEEL our physical surroundings/physical body
How we SEE, HEAR, FEEL our inner world of thoughts and emotions
www.shinzen.org – videos, articles, retreat schedule
www.homepracticeprogram.com – monthly phone-based practice program open to all levels of experience. See resource page for Shinzen’s 25-minute guided practice for relaxing the body
www.lifepracticeprogram.com – weekly conference call streamed live and recorded with guidance and interviews with students wishing to take their practice off the cushion and into their lives
www.unifiedmindfulness.com – interactive training programs
- CORE Training – completely free, no obligation, self-paced online interactive training course for any experience level. Consists of 10 video-based lessons, each with its own self-paced quiz designed to test and reinforce what you’ve learned in each video.
- FOUNDATIONS Training – interactive introductory training program for those wishing to introduce an individual or a group to mindfulness practice using Unified Mindfulness techniques.
- residential monastic academy
- mindfulness in schools program and a variety of other programs
10 minute video guided practice to support decision making
Albuquerque, NM – mindfulness, psychotherapy, addiction counseling
Guided practices for rest and for managing strong emotions
Santa Monica, CA – wide variety of practical – and fun – ways to apply mindfulness to your life and your work
Guided practices (audio and video) covering a wide range of topics
Toronto, Canada – mindfulness for leaders and mindfulness for investors
Mindful Leadership App available on iPhone, iPad, Androids and tablets.
- 12 Categories and over 70 Guided Meditations. Categories include Managing Stress, Managing Migraines, Flying with Ease, Mindful Golf, Mindful Music, Micro-Meditations and Mindfulness in Action Strategies, to name a few.
Columbus, OH – attentional fitness training to improve focus and well-being
Guided practice audio for strengthening emotional warmth towards self and others – even when it feels challenging!